Windows 10 All in One 2018 Overview
Windows is the operating system which was introduced by Microsoft some 30 years ago and since it’s 1st release it has become the most widely used operating system all around the world. Since mid-80s Windows has come up in many versions which include Windows 95, 98, 2K, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and now 10. Among all the editions released Windows XP and Windows 7 were the most popular ones as both of them were stable and secure. Hence the developers have come up with Windows 10.
Windows 10 All in One Dec 2018 has received lots of improvements plus great emphasis has been made on the security aspects of this operating system. All the issues which were being faced in the previous version have now been fixed. This version has got MS Edge which has improved the web browsing experience to a whole new level. It has also been equipped with BitLocker which has enhanced the security to a great degree.
Features of Windows 10 All in One 2018
- A very handy and secure Windows operating system.
- Equipped with BitLocker which has enhanced the security to a great degree.
- Great emphasis has been made on security and stability.
- Got MS Edge which will enhance the web browsing experience.
Windows 10 All in One 2018 Setup Details
- Software Name: Windows 10 All in One Dec 2018
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Full Setup Size: 3 GB , 4 GB
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Windows
System Requirements For Windows 10 All in One 2018
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 GB of free space required.
Click on below button to download software